You must have heard about the fast metabolism diet that is gaining in popularity all over the world. Well, it’s a magic diet, so to speak, because it helps a person eat more and yet at the same time lose weight. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it? The diet has been designed for ordinary people yet those with an active lifestyle may also benefit hugely from it. It focuses on three different phases throughout the week. In the first phase you have to eat lots of carbs and fruits, the next two days would be spent eating proteins and veggies and after which you will be focusing on anything at all including oils and fats.
The fast metabolism diet has been proposed by Haylie Pomroy in her book in which she claims that it is actually possible to lose up to 20 pounds in just 28 days! The book is actually a bestseller and it talks about the benefits of this type of a diet for weight loss. Moreover, it gives a roadmap for actually making the above-mentioned foods a part of your daily diet. For some people it might be a challenge to keep eating certain types of foods for two or three days in a row. But if it’s not a challenge, why would it be called a diet plan anyway? Keep in mind that you will be spending a lot of time preparing healthy and nutritious meals for yourself when you will start following this fast metabolism diet.
Below is a list of 5 things that confirm that this type of a diet is effective and even if it doesn’t help in quick weight loss, it sure is tempting!
- The fast metabolism diet doesn’t require you to watch your calorie intake. So, you can eat as much as you want, anytime during the day and any number of servings you crave.
- It focuses on nourishing the liver and works by reducing stress on this organ so that it can start working with renewed energy.
- One thing that this diet achieves is activating the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 so that there would be just the right amount of both these thyroid hormones in the body. In fact, these two are greatly responsible for achieving fast metabolism and therefore the main emphasis is placed on their activation through diet.
- It works by changing foods throughout the week, making your metabolism guess what is coming next and by doing this becoming active and fast in digesting and absorbing.
- The fast metabolism diet has worked for many people around the globe including celebrities, sportsmen, and ordinary people like you and me.
We can all confess that dieting is not an easy thing to do and it is especially difficult and almost next-to-impossible for those who have an extremely sweet tooth. How about trying out that fast metabolism diet everybody seems to be talking about? It is worth a try since it doesn’t involve eating those bland and tasteless soups and salads all the time when you’re on a weight loss diet.